- Monthly Stipend - Scholarship for students of class 9 and class 11 (read more below for details).
- Career Orientation Seminar conducted online as well as offline in various palces of Bihar.
- Skill development Seminar.
- English Language Communication Seminar.
WHO WE ARE ?
We are a team of Educationists, aiming to bring reforms in our Community through Education. In the long run we have planed to establish a number of Madarsas; through which we can deliver Modern Education, blended with Islamic Deeni Taleem. Some of the Initiatives being taken right now
Connect with us
Please get in touch with us on Facebook.
Monthly Stipend (Scholarship)
The ILM initiative aims to support meritorious students of our community financially. This scholarship form can be filled by students who have passed class 8 and class 10 ( current year pass out). After Qualifying for the scholarship, a monthly stipend of RS 500 will be provided to the qualified ILM-Scholar for a maximum period of one year. The selection process for the Scholarship will be completed in three different stages.
- The First stage will be a written test which will be conducted in selected centres only.
- The Second Stage will be a group discussion(GD) round and the date for the GD will be conveyed after qualifiying in first stage.
- The third stage will be a face to Face interview and the date for the same will be conveyed after qualifying in previous both rounds.
Please fill the scholarship form below.
Please help us by filling below form .